Possible options subject to conditions, preferences and time constraints:
- Walk up to the magical chapel situated on Lake Obernbergersee
- Visit the lovely old market town of Klausen
- Take a classic cable car from Ortisei/Sankt Ulrich to access the most incredible mountain panorama (9 hour option) or the the Sass Pordoi cable car to access the Terrace of the Dolomites (12 hour option)
- A picnic lunch can be enjoyed along the mountain route (please request)
- The excellent Ripa Messner Mountain Museum in Bruneck
- Beautiful Lake Pragser Wildsee (12 hour option)
from €150 per person (cable car included)
Please note these incredible mountain roads are rather twisty at times. The walk to Lake Obernbergersee is a quick, well graded, uphill stroll for approx 20 Minutes. Please bring your passport, good shoes and a jacket.
Included is pick-up and drop-off at your Innsbruck hotel plus a driver/guide who uses their experience to make sure you make the most of your day. Lunch is not included.
Minimum required per trip 3-4 persons (depending on the season and itinerary). We will quote you our best price to go alone in the event minimum numbers are not met.