Possible options subject to conditions, preferences and time constraints:
- Stop for a morning coffee just over the border in Vipiteno
- Enjoy the vineyards of the South Tyrol wine road and perhaps sample some free wine at Cantina Girlan.
- On arrival at stunning Lake Garda we explore the best bit, the north end of the lake, Tobole with its water sports and/or Riva Del Garda with its lovely green lakeside position. Perhaps you could go for a swim? Next we visit beautiful old Malcesine town.
- Stop for an afternoon Prosecco or ice cream in the old town square of Trento
- Stroll through the old medieval town of Brixen.
from €155 per person
Please bring your passport
Included is pick-up and drop-off at your Innsbruck hotel plus a driver/guide who uses their experience to make sure you make the most of your day. Lunch is not included.
Minimum required per trip 3-4 persons (depending on the season and itinerary). We will quote you our best price to go alone in the event minimum numbers are not met.